Tax and Financial Advisory
Accounting and Administrative Consulting.
We have the experience and the staff duly trained to provide a high quality professional service.
Opinions and audits
Budgets and projection
Nuñez Rosas y Asociados, S.C. is affiliated to Nexia International, a worldwide network of independent accounting and consulting firms who helps organizations and individuals with an international outlook to maximize and sustain their potential by providing global connections to best advice suited to the Company´s needs
Nexia International considered the number nine among major global networks of accounting firms in the world, with revenues of $ 3.6 billion dollars, with 2,837 partners in 668 offices serving clients in 117 countries providing a comprehensive range of accounting, consulting and tax advisory services.
Nexia International was founded in 1971 by two big financial firms: Apoel Oppenheim Dixon and Associates in the U.S., and Spicer and Pegler in the UK. These two firms, as founding members, remained half of the firms in the major financial centers of London and New York.
This organization provides its members with international business knowledge and services, technical expertise and resources to which they have immediate access to the benefit of our customers.
Regularly newsletters, technical bulletins and business information are sent to all its partners and there are technical committees in the areas of accounting, audit, tax and corporate law.
Nexia also monitors the quality of their firms conducting regular reviews of quality control to all its member firms. All their member firms must belong to their regional professional body affecting business
CPC Pedro Núñez Rosas
Graduated from the University of Guadalajara (1972).
Professional license 635033, registration in AGAFF 5469.
CPC Martha L. Arreola Núnez
Graduated from the University of Guadalajara (1989).
Professional license 2173984, registration in AGAFF 12842.
CPC Jaime E. Morelos Sánchez
Graduated from the University of Guadalajara (1998).
Professional license 3811488, registration in AGAFF 16919.
32 Years of Financial Services
To be the Firm of public accountants committed with a professional service for its customers meeting with all the rules and principles governing our profession and strict adherence to the code of ethics.
To be recognized as a leader in its field due to the professional quality of its services and the support and respect of the more valuable of its resources: its People
+52 (33) 3630-1430
- Knowledge of business environment
- Needs categorization
- Risk assessment
- New opportunities
- Position in the required level
- Productive and intelligent work
- Work for our clients
- Audit report for financial statement purposes
- Audit report for tax purposes
- Audit report for IMSS (Mexican Institute of social security) effects
- Audit report for Infonavit (Mexican Institute of National Workers’ Housing Fund) effects
- Audit report for value added tax return
- Audit of government organizations
- Audit of non-taxpayers’ institutions
- Restatement of financial statements (NIFs B-10, D-4, B-16, D-13 and others)
- Due Diligence
- Accounting consulting
- Accounts’ review and debugging
- Accounting systems implementation
- Development of accounts chart
- Preparation of Financial statements
- Presentation of tax statements and returns
- Financial statements conversion to foreign currency
- Technical consulting
- Preparation of tax statements for individuals and legal entities
- Tax returns
- Tax planning in all areas
- Sale and purchase of long term assets
- Sale and purchase of shares
- Non taxpayers’ institutions
- Companies’ merge and spin off
- Heritage planning
- Tax expert appraisal
- Buying and selling companies
- Spin offs
- Companies’ reorganizations
- Family Business
- Bank Loans’ projection
- Transfer pricing determination
- Companies’ organization
- Change and design of operating systems
- Marginal results evaluation
- Consulting on bank and stock market financing
- Consulting on commercial accounting packages
- Development of tailored information systems
- System implementation
- Preventive and detective maintenance.